Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recording Information

Hello Dear Reader,
As of today, I have 20,428 names on my computer. I want to get them out there so that you can all have copies. I recently received my “Family Tree Maker 2009,” program and am hoping to update my old version soon.

Do all of you know that you need software on your computer (or you can use one of the new internet programs) in order to enter data about your ancestors? There are several good family history programs available and a couple of them are free. If you aren’t ready for the information I plan to share on my upcoming website I hope that you will download PAF (free at familysearch.org) or install another good program and start practicing by entering your personal information and that of your immediate family. Be sure to include sources. My greatest regret is that I didn’t enter sources right from the beginning.
Love,
Aunt Genni

No comments: